- Represented WFF Facility Services (“WFF”) and Clean-Tech Company (“CT”) in a sale to HES Facilities LLC (“HES”), a portfolio company of Nautic Partners.
- WFF is a leading provider of custodial, grounds, and facility maintenance primarily to higher-education institutions. CT is a provider of similar services to corporate headquarters, office, and medical buildings.
- HES is an emerging leader in the facilities services industry, with a particular focus on customers in K-12 schools and higher education.
Drivers of Interest
- Strong reputation in the industry, built upon decades of service.
- Accelerating growth through the trend towards outsourced facility services.
- Demonstrated long-term, stable revenue growth.
- Large, long-tenured customer base in the higher education industry.
- Strong company culture with great employee retention.
- Increased focus on janitorial services, generated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Attractive market and Company-driven growth anticipation.
- Compelling financial profile with strong forecasted revenue.