Hennepin Partners Culture
We take great pride in our culture – our unique combination of exceptional, passionate, fun people; our flat organizational structure; our open, self-motivated working environment and our drive to produce the best results for our clients. While our M&A advisory practice demands a great deal from our professionals in order to best serve our clients, we do it with a culture that is collaborative, challenging, meaningful, and rewarding for our employees. The firm’s unique approach to talent recruitment and retention is foundational to our success.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing confidential information memorandums, management presentations, pitches, and other presentations
- Constructing financial models to value organizations
- Preparing, analyzing, and explaining historical and projected financial information
- Assisting in the marketing and planning of client engagements
- Coordinating and performing business due diligence and executing M&A transactions
- Building relationships and maintaining direct contact with clients, prospective clients, and professional advisors
Personal Qualities and Attributes
Qualified candidates must exhibit an exceptional history of professional achievement with experience in a relevant financial, M&A, and/or client service occupation. Candidates should also have strong leadership and interpersonal qualities, as well as excellent organizational and time management skills. Personal integrity, self-discipline, confidence, and communication are essential for individuals to excel in Hennepin Partners’ entrepreneurial environment.
Become Part of Our Team
Hennepin Partners is currently seeking experienced candidates for Associate and Analyst positions. These positions will be involved with all aspects of the M&A process and client advisory services. Associates and Analysts will work directly with the senior bankers and all other members of their transaction teams.
Hennepin Partners offers a robust internship program for undergraduate students seeking to gain experience in investment banking. Internships are designed to provide participants with extensive exposure to life as a full-time analyst over a 10+ week period. The program is designated for students entering their final year of undergraduate studies.
For more information on roles at Hennepin Partners, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org