- Represented Voice Print International (“VPI”) in its sale to NICE Ltd.
- VPI is a leading provider of call recording and workforce optimization software — including interactions recording, quality management, and performance solutions — for contact and dispatch centers around the world. The Company develops and operates an award-winning, modular technology platform that addresses the combined hosted and cloud contact center markets, which together total more than $1.8 billion.
- NICE Ltd. provides enterprise software solutions worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Customer Engagement, and Financial Crime and Compliance. The Customer Engagement segment offers platform and solutions that empower businesses to deliver consistent and personalized experience across the customer journey and optimize business performance and ensure compliance. The Financial Crime and Compliance segment provides real time and cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, brokerage compliance, and enterprise-wide case management services for financial institutions, regulatory authorities, and fintech companies.
- VPI is a private, founder-owned company that had been built into a growing, profitable business of scale.
- VPI’s comprehensive platform rendered the Company an appealing acquisition target for NICE due to existing synergies between the businesses.