- Represented Versatex Building Products, LLC (“Versatex,” f/k/a Wolfpac Technologies, Inc.) in the sale of the business to Highlander Partners, L.P.
- Versatex is an innovator and manufacturer of high-end, premium-branded, cellular PVC exterior trim products.
Drivers of Interest
- PVC trim category gaining significant market share with as of yet low market penetration.
- Strong brand name among distributor partners and ultimate end-users as a result of product quality, outstanding customer service, innovative product line introductions, inventory management stocking programs, and ongoing customer support initiatives.
- Consistently strong revenue growth and market share gains even through the recent downturn.
- Step function profitability enhancement through disciplined product line evolution, pricing, and operational improvements – process timing was influenced by implementation of in-house compounding.
- Multi-faceted growth opportunities, including market growth, conversion from wood, new products and geography.
- A+ management team responsible for development and implementation of proprietary products and processes.