- Represented URT United Road Towing (“United Road Vehicle Management Systems” or “UR VMS” or the “Company”) in the sale to Mill Point Capital.
- UR VMS is the nation’s leader in vehicle management solutions for both public- and private-sector clientele. UR VMS’s lines of business include dispatch, towing, vehicle impound services, freeway service patrols, roadside assistance, disaster response, and unclaimed vehicle sales for municipal and commercial clients.
- The Company serves municipalities and state transportation departments, insurance companies, motor clubs, rental car agencies, delivery companies, and various other clients. Through an extensive portfolio of local and regional operations, UR VMS dispatches approximately ~300,000 tows, manages ~100,000 impounded cars, and sells ~30,000 unclaimed vehicles annually across the U.S.
- Two individual investors owned UR VMS with a towing service provider buy-and-build investment thesis and the Company had reached a scale where institutional capital was required to achieve the next level of growth.
Drivers of Interest
Read Press Release
- Established leader in a highly fragmented market.
- Diverse base of revenue and earnings.
- Compelling value propositions that drive stable, contracted revenue.
- Ideal platform for a transformational buy-and-build strategy.
- Multiple in-process organic growth initiatives.
- Proven management team.
- Strong financial profile.