- Represented U.S. Compliance (or “USC”) and its founders on the sale of the business to Susquehanna Private Capital.
- Based in Minneapolis, MN, U.S. Compliance is a leading provider of Environmental, Health and Safety (“EHS”) compliance solutions to its clients, offering them the expertise, tools and systems to effectively manage their EHS compliance initiatives.
- The founders of USC decided to explore a recapitalization of the Company after owning and running the business for 30+ years.
Drivers of Interest
Read Press Release
- Subscription model and differentiated client approach eliminating hourly billing, delivering more predictable and affordable compliance solutions to a growing client base within an $8B+ market.
- Industry innovator and trusted provider of expert EHS compliance solutions to its growing base of small-to-mid sized manufacturers and distributors across the U.S.
- Scalable business model exhibiting strong revenue expansion, and coupled with substantial profitability and multiple attractive near-term growth opportunities, positioned the Company for sustained success.
- Tenured team of industry experts with significant compliance expertise.