- Represented Twin City Container (“TCC” or the “Company”) on its sale to Industrial Container Services (“ICS”), a portfolio company of Aurora Capital Group (“Aurora”).
- TCC is a fully integrated industrial container reconditioner and distributor of new industrial containers. The Company’s comprehensive product and service offering, proprietary reconditioning technologies, and high level of customer service have enabled it to establish a strong and growing market presence. TCC owns and operates facilities near Minneapolis, Minnesota that serve agricultural, industrial, food, chemical, and other end-markets, predominantly in the Upper Midwest.
- ICS is the largest provider of reusable container solutions in the United States, offering container management systems including reconditioning, manufacturing, distribution, used container collection, and recycling services for most major industrial packages.
- Aurora invests in business across the industrial & business services, industrial technologies, and software sectors.
- TCC has a diverse suite of blue-chip customers, marked by global agriculture and industrial customers.
- TCC’s operations dovetailed with ICS’ existing facilities in the Midwest, and the acquisition provided ICS with a unique opportunity to provide a full array of products and services in the Midwest market.