- Represented Tronair, Inc. (“Tronair”) a portfolio company of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, in its sale to Golden Gate Capital.
- Tronair, based in Holland, Ohio, is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and sale of ground support equipment (“GSE”) for business, commercial, and military aircraft. Tronair serves leading aircraft OEMs (e.g., Bombardier, Gulfstream, Embraer, Boeing, and Airbus), fixed based operators, maintenance and repair providers, corporate hangars, commercial airlines, defense contractors and military airbases around the world.
- Tronair was a long-established brand. It helped originate the category of GSE for business jets going back to the early 1970s – and with its blue painted products – had grown to be a highly recognized brand worldwide.
- Tronair represented a proven growth platform that had significant upside for continued expansion, including:
- As an acquisition platform – as evidenced by its Eagle Tugs purchase and successful integration.
- Deeper into other end markets – such and military and commercial – and with more international reach.