- Represented Triton Trailers, a portfolio company of Jacsten, on its sale to ALCOM, a portfolio company of Landon Capital Partners and Valley Ridge Investment Partners.
- Triton holds the top position in aluminum personal watercraft (“PWC”) trailer production and ranks second in overall aluminum trailer sales of all types. Founded in 1975, Triton boasts more than forty years of trailer manufacturing experience across a variety of recreational and utility market segments.
- ALCOM is a manufacturer of open and enclosed aluminum trailers, including cargo haulers, car haulers, snow trailers, flat and open carriers and horse and livestock trailers.
- Triton was seeking a strategic partner to help scale nationwide trailer sales and to accelerate growth in its rapidly expanding PWC product line.
Drivers of Interest
Read Press Release
- Industry leader in PWC trailer production.
- Robust product line of open and enclosed snowmobile, ATV/UTV, PWC, cargo and motorcycle towing solutions.
- Extensive geographic footprint, selling product through company-owned distributors, independent distributors and direct-to-dealer sales.