- Represented Trialon Corporation (“Trialon” or the “Company”), a portfolio company of Resilience Capital Partners, on its sale to Element Materials Technology.
- Trialon is a leading provider of testing, validation, engineering, and lab services primarily serving globally recognized electrical / electronic components / systems, safety and mobility technology companies.
- Element is a global provider of testing, inspection, and certification services for a diverse range of sectors.
- During Resilience’s hold period, Trialon more than doubled its testing capacity within its existing laboratory footprint, added a state-of-the-art testing center in Auburn Hills, MI and transformed the Company’s profile into a comprehensive testing partner for marquee customers.
Drivers of Interest
Read Press Release
- Provider of niche services to blue-chip customers within the transportation industry.
- Strategically located facilities with extensive capabilities and capacity to grow.
- Entrenched customer relationships and high switching costs.
- Well-positioned to capitalize on the broader automotive industry shift away from internal combustion engines.
- Strong financial profile with impressive margin profile.