- Represented Standard Locknut, a portfolio company of Dunes Point Capital, in its sale to Tonka Bay Equity Partners.
- Standard Locknut is a manufacturer of specialized bearing components and related wear-parts to diversified industrial end-markets.
- The Company’s components provide critical functionality to applications that are subject to heavy duty cycles and have a high cost of downtime.
- Dunes Point Capital was seeking liquidity on its investment and Standard Locknut was seeking a partner to support the next phase of growth, including a potential add-on strategy.
- Tonka Bay provides Standard Locknut with prior experience across multiple similar industrial investments and an aligned focus on growth.
Drivers of Interest
Read Press Release
- Large installed base with significant, regular MRO requirements driving recurring customer demand.
- Long-term customers with high barriers-to-entry and significant switching costs resulting from deep application expertise, flexible operations and industry leading customer service.
- Growing portfolio of higher-margin, value-added components, with recent investments in people, process and equipment to support future growth.
- Experienced leadership team driving transformational growth and margin improvement with the depth to manage a much larger entity.