- Represented Smart Time Apps (“Smart Time Apps” or “the Company”) in its sale to Iridium Technology, a portfolio company of Polaris Partners’ Growth Fund.
- Smart Time Apps is the creator of innovative timekeeping tools designed to eliminate reliance on manual time entry for law and professional services firms. Smart Time’s products help law firms increase efficiency, accuracy and productivity with an easy-to-use platform which maximizes adoption throughout the firm.
- Iridium Technology is a global firm specifically focused on business intelligence, profitability, and financial management for legal and professional services firms. Following its 2020 merger with Data Fusion, more than 250 global law firms ranging from 40 to 2000+ timekeepers have signed up for Iridium products.
Drivers of Interest
- Highly profitable.
- Significant cross-sell opportunity into additional law firms.
- Complementary addition to Iridium’s existing product suite.
- Impressive customer roster of AmLaw 200 firms.