- Represented Schoeneck Container in its sale to Mason Wells.
- A second-generation family business, Schoeneck Container (dba Radius Packaging) is a leading Midwest-based blow molder.
- The company operates two blow molding facilities, including a new 250,000 sq. foot state-of-the-art facility in Delavan, WI.
- The Schoeneck family and management had successfully grown the company beyond the capacity of its original facility in New Berlin, WI and aggressively invested in a new greenfield operation to support growth initiatives.
- Mason Wells has long been an investor in Midwest-based high quality manufacturing platforms like Schoeneck.
Drivers of Interest
- Combination of the company’s history, customer relationships, technical capabilities, and new capacity represented a tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Highly energized management team with credibility and capability to run a much larger business
- Long-standing contractual relationships with blue-chip CPG, food and beverage, and professional cleaning and home care customers.
- Highly actionable pipeline of new business opportunities ready to come online with completion of new facility.