- Represented Rankin in its sale to Flow Control Group, a portfolio company of KKR & Co.
- Rankin is a full-service provider of automation and motion control solutions, including pneumatics, electric actuation, robotics, controls, guards and frames, and sensors from an array of technology leading vendors. Rankin’s value-added distribution model is defined by engineering and technical expertise, application know how, consultative selling and value-added assembly and manufacturing services. Rankin serves blue-chip OEMs, end-users, and MRO customers globally across high-growth, diverse end-markets such as e-commerce, electronics, life science, factory automation, and food and beverage.
- Flow Control Group is a leading solutions provider focused on technically oriented products and services for the flow control, fluid handling, and process and industrial automation sectors.
- KKR & Co is a global investment management firm that invests across various sectors, including financial services, healthcare, telecommunication, technology, and consumer.
Read Press Release
- Key driver of interest for Flow Control Group was to accelerate their strategic move towards automation focused products and solutions.