- Represented Quality Tech Services, Inc. (“QTS”) in its sale to Cretex Companies, Inc.
- Quality Tech Services, Inc. (“QTS”) provides critical assembly, kitting, and packaging services to manufacturers of medical devices. Items packaged by QTS include surgical implants, surgical instruments, surgical kits, pharmaceutical kits, and single-use devices, in sterile and nonsterile configurations. QTS serves customers across a wide variety of healthcare end markets, including orthopedics, cardiovascular, spinal, and neurology.
- Cretex Companies, Inc., based in Elk River, Minnesota, through its subsidiaries, provides manufacturing services to medical, aerospace and defense, infrastructure, and industrial markets in the United States and internationally. One of their subsidiaries, rms Machinery, has more than 45 years’ experience in contract machining, molding, and assembly services to the medical device industry.
Drivers of Interest
- Industry trends, including greater demand for healthcare services and technological advances.
- Diverse array of healthcare end markets.
- Customer stickiness.
- Leading player in the contract manufacturing process.