- Represented QuadTech, a subsidiary of Quad/Graphics, Inc. (NYSE:QUAD) in its sale to Baldwin Technology Company.
- QuadTech is a leading designer and manufacturer of automated vision control systems used by web-fed printers in the commercial, newspaper, and packaging industries.
- The Company’s systems use optical sensors and motion control technologies to measure and inspect various print parameters including color and registration.
- QuadTech serves customers globally through offices in North America, Europe, India, Japan, and China.
- QuadTech’s parent company, Quad/Graphics, Inc. (NYSE:QUAD), is a $4 billion provider of print and other media services.
- Baldwin Technology Company is a manufacturer of process-automation equipment and consumables for the print, packaging, textile, and corrugated industries.
- Baldwin combined QuadTech with two of its existing divisions – Web Printing Controls and PC Industries – to create Baldwin Vision Systems.
- Originally founded as Quad/Graphics’ R&D department, QuadTech’s mission was to ensure that Quad/Graphics was on the cutting edge of print quality control. Over time, QuadTech began selling to other printers.