- Represented Brass Ring Capital (“Brass Ring”) on the sale of its portfolio company, Portu-Sunberg Marketing (“PSM”), to IWBP Management Corp. (“IWBP”), an affiliate of Clearview Capital.
- PSM is an outsourced sales and marketing agency that helps consumer product companies launch, execute, and optimize sales at Target and Amazon. PSM’s revenue is derived predominantly from commission arrangements with clients that are based on the client’s shipped sales to the retailer – thus the company is rewarded for driving client success, and it supports that success by providing clients with an array of business-building services.
- IWBP is a provider of sales and marketing services to consumer brands and private label suppliers seeking growth at top retailers and eCommerce platforms.
- Clearview Capital is a private investment firm specializing in the acquisition and recapitalization of lower-middle market companies in North America in the business services, healthcare services, consumer, manufacturing, and specialized distribution sectors. The firm is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut and has an additional office in Los Angeles, California.
Drivers of Interest
Read Press Release
- Extraordinary profit margins and free cash flow characteristics.
- Strong historical growth and current momentum.
- Recurring revenue business model with strong financial visibility.
- Energetic management team with a strong desire to roll equity ownership.
- Diverse client portfolio and product category exposure.
- Well-established relationships and expertise with blue-chip retailers.