- Represented PFSWeb, Inc. (NasdaqCM:PFSW) in a delivering a fairness opinion to the Special Committee after the Company was approached by a strategic buyer in late 2012. Subsequently PFSWeb announced a strategic relationship with transcomos (TSE:9715) and received an equity investment.
- PFSWeb is a leading provider of omni-channel commerce solutions through its LiveArena Professional Services and PFS Operating Segments. PFSWeb specializes in strategic commerce consulting services through leveraging data and market intelligence to drive brand success for its clients across the globe.
- transcomos provides overall IT outsourcing services such as Call Center Services, Business Process Outsourcing Services, and Digital Marketing Services either as standalone solution or as combined services to its corporate clients to optimize their marketing efficiencies, to expand sales and gain new customers, and to reduce clients operational cost.
Drivers of Interest
- Advising the Special Committee on strategic alternatives that the Company could pursue.
- Providing multiple rounds of valuation and strategic analysis to the Special Committee.
- Determining the efficacy of a deal with the initial strategic buyer.
- Running a pre-market check in which several alternative strategic and financial buyers were contacted.
- Receiving a positive response from the market as multiple parties were interested.