- Represented LeaveLogic in its sale to Unum.
- LeaveLogic is a market leading software solution that manages various employment leave scenarios.
- The Company’s proprietary cloud-based leave management platform is designed to normalize leave in the workplace by offering employers a centralized, highly customizable dashboard allowing employees to confidentially navigate and plan the best leave scenario for their unique situation
- LeaveLogic’s software platform was utilized by employers both large and small to help deliver employee-friendly parental and maternity leave plans while saving companies time, money, and effort.
- As an early stage company addressing a white space in the marketplace, LeaveLogic recognized strong early traction and had inbound interest from a handful of strategic acquirers looking to bolster their absence management capabilities.
- The Company sought a strategic buyer able to offer established infrastructure and industry relationships to further capture market share given the platforms early traction, as well as build on – and extend – its reputation as a market leader.