- Represented KEYper System in its sale to ASSA ABLOY.
- KEYper Systems (Harrisburg, North Carolina) is a market leader in key storage and control solutions.
- Increasing cost of key replacement drives demand for key control solutions .
- The product line includes electronic and mechanical features with patented technologies.
- KEYper also offers accessory products, installation, training, and other services.
- KEYper products are used in a variety of applications across multiple end markets.
- End users include automotive dealerships, property management, fleet management, government, and various other commercial, industrial, and high-security markets.
- ASSA ABLOY stepped forward as the leading bidder, with experience in the asset control and automotive spaces.
- ASSA ABLOY is a global leader in door opening solutions and lock manufacturing based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- The company offers mechanical and electromechanical locks, digital door locks, cylinders, industrial high-security gates, hardware, and other fittings.
- Across its various subsidiaries, ASSA ABLOY has significant exposure to the access and asset management space, including asset storage and control.