- Represented Kason Corporation (“Kason”) in the sale of the business by Spell Capital to Baird Capital Partners
- Kason is a leading designer and manufacturer of highly-engineered industrial process control equipment for the separation/filtration and thermal/moisture control of dry solids and slurries
Drivers of Interest
- Strong brand name, supported by engineer-to-engineer relationships between the Company and its customers.
- Diverse, global end markets with significant long-term growth potential – particular attraction to food and beverage.
- Large, non-concentrated blue-chip customer base.
- Substantial after-market demand to complement new equipment segment.
- Solid forecasted revenue and EBITDA growth.
- Opportunity for platform growth through acquisition.