- Represented Hi-Tech Industries, LLC (“Hi-Tech” or the “Company”), a subsidiary of NiTEO Products, LLC (“NiTEO”), a portfolio company of Highlander Partners, L.P. (“Highlander”), in its sale to MPE Partners.
- Hi-Tech markets a broad offering of consumable, branded automotive detailing and reconditioning products serving the professional / Do-It-For-Me automotive appearance market.
- Highlander was seeking to divest Hi-Tech from the NiTEO portfolio of brands given Hi-Tech’s strong standalone performance and focus on hard-good products in relation to NiTEO’s core chemical suite.
Drivers of Interest
Read Press Release
- Expansive portfolio of over 2,300 individual SKUs sold across Hi-Tech and its eight highly recognized sub-brands.
- Strategically positioned across various car- and marine-care categories enable a “one-stop-shop” model.
- Vertically integrated operational profile, with a design and sourcing, light manufacturing (e.g., cutting and sewing) and assembly as well as value-add tasks such as kitting, packaging, and labeling.
- Highly fragmented base of over 1,800 distributors that serve the professional car-care market.
- Strong product differentiation and end user demand.
- Impressive financial profile headlined by strong margins and cash flow generation.
- Numerous actionable organic and inorganic growth strategies with a well-established, scalable platform for expansion.