- Represented Extrusion Dies Industries (“EDI” or the “Company”), a portfolio company of Bertram Capital, in the sale of the business to Nordson.
- EDI is a leading designer and manufacturer of highly-engineered flat dies and manifolds for precision plastics flow control in the plastic packaging, consumer goods, construction, and electronics markets. The Company’s primary products, extrusion dies, are critical for the manufacture of plastic film, sheet or coatings used by these end markets.
Drivers of Interest
- Large, non-concentrated customer base.
- Substantial sales momentum and market share in an attractive niche business
- Strong brand name, supported by engineer-to-engineer relationships between the Company and its customers.
- Diverse, global end markets with significant long-term growth potential.
- Opportunity for platform growth through acquisition.