- Represented ECaTS, a division of Direct Technology, in its sale to Intrado Inc.
- ECaTS is a market leading business intelligence and analytics platform developed exclusively for the 911 industry. The Company’s proprietary cloud technology allows Public Safety Answering Points (“PSAPs”) to aggregate 911 call data in a centralized location, helping local and statewide agencies report and analyze PSAP activity. Once deployed, ECaTS’ network traffic monitoring and call reporting solutions assist officials in maintaining 911 call handling compliance.
- Intrado (f/k/a West Corporation) is a global provider of communication and network infrastructure services. Intrado helps its clients more effectively communicate, collaborate and connect with their audiences through a diverse portfolio of solutions that include unified communications services, safety services, interactive services such as automated notifications, telecom services and specialized agent services.
- The Company sought a buyer/financial sponsor that would be able to offer the desired capital and operational expertise to accelerate growth and further capture market share, as well as build on its reputation as a market leader.
Drivers of Interest
- Market leading position with blue chip state and local government clients.
- Exceptional retention.
- Profitable growth.
- Robust technology platform.
- Extensive database of critical 911 call records and related analytics.