- Represented Dayport, Inc in its sale to Entriq Corporation (“Entriq”), a subsidiary of South African-based Naspers.
- Dayport provided award-winning technology and software for the acquisition, management, and distribution of video content from television to expanding media platforms, including the Internet and mobile devices. Customers included CBS, Harpo Productions (Oprah Winfrey), Martha Stewart Living, Clear Channel, BSkyB, Scripps Howard, VERSUS, Hubbard Broadcasting, and the Christian Broadcast Network.
- Entriq Corporation (“Entriq”), a subsidiary of South African-based Naspers Ltd (JSE:NPN), develops and manages pay media infrastructure for broadband and mobile consumers. DayPort’s solutions and global customer base further Entriq’s goal of providing enabling technology and services that expand the business opportunities for pay media.
- While Dayport was an established business, it was still at a relatively early stage of revenue and profit growth.
Drivers of Interest
- Dayport’s unique expertise in TV content capture and distribution to mobile devices with several international and domestic strategic buyers who needed that solution.