- Represented Columbus Hydraulics Company (“Columbus”) in its sale to Arctic Capital, LLC.
- Columbus is a leading designer and manufacturer of custom-engineered hydraulic cylinders utilized in mobile equipment applications across a variety of large and growing end-markets.
- Columbus was a family-owned business, and the controlling shareholders were seeking to retire and exit the business.
Drivers of Interest
- Custom manufacturing capabilities with engineer-to-engineer technical selling model.
- Low-cost, high-value-add solutions for critical applications.
- Entrenched, sticky relationships with a diverse base of blue-chip OEMs.
- Balanced and diverse end-markets with attractive long-term growth potential.
- Platform for bolt-on acquisitions.