- Represented Circuit Check, Inc. (“CCI” or the “Company”), a portfolio company of Tonka Bay Equity Partners, on its sale to North Branch Capital.
- CCI is the leading designer and manufacturer of customized test equipment used by makers of printed circuit boards and other electronic products.
- CCI specializes in high-end test equipment used by OEMs whose products carry a high “cost of failure”.
- The Company had recently launched its Engineered Solutions division, which develops and produces automated test / workstations for customers on a turnkey or design-build basis.
- CCI was positioned as a recession-resistant provider of engineering expertise.
- CCI’s engineers are deeply integrated into OEMs’ new-product-development efforts and are regarded by customers as critical members of the team.
- CCI’s products are custom-made for single product lines and have no residual value after an OEM stops producing those products. Therefore, CCI’s equipment is viewed more as “tooling” than capital equipment.