- Represented CanGen Holdings, Inc. (“CanGen”), a portfolio company of CHB Capital Partners, in the sale of the business to Milacron Holdings Corp. (“Milacron”), a portfolio company of CCMP Capital.
- CanGen is a global provider of highly-engineered flow control components and value-added services for plastic and rubber processors that serve a variety of end-markets, including wire and cable, medical, recycling, packaging, rubber and tire.
Drivers of Interest
- Custom manufacturing capabilities with engineer-to-engineer technical selling model.
- Low-cost, high-value-add solutions for critical applications.
- Substantial recurring revenue from a regular repair and replacement cycle within a large installed base.
- Entrenched, sticky relationships with a diverse base of blue-chip customers.
- Balanced and diverse end-markets with attractive long-term growth potential.
- Compelling financial profile with strong margins and free cash flow generation.