- Represented Boyd Metals in its sale to Russel Metals.
- Boyd Metals is a full-line, multi-location metal service center that provides metal products and value-added processing services used across multiple end markets and applications.
- Boyd is an integral partner to its long-tenured base of 3,500+ customers, most of which are small-to-medium sized in nature, who value the Company’s differentiated service, flexibility, responsiveness, and reliability.
- Russel Metals, one of the largest metals distribution companies in North America, was seeking to grow its U.S. presence through acquisitions.
- Boyd complemented Russel’s existing platform and aligned with its broader strategic initiative of focusing on higher-margin, value-added processing services.
Drivers of Interest
Read Press Release
- Regional market leader through its multi-location footprint and a proven expansion track record.
- Growing portfolio of higher-margin value-added processing services, with recent investments in lasers and other specialty machines, to complement its robust product offering.
- One-stop solution with the ability to deliver a wide range of metal shapes and sizes, including unique, hard to find pieces.
- Differentiated sourcing model driven by quality, long-tenured relationships with steel mills.