- Represented Binswanger GMP Corp. (“Binswanger” or “the Company”), a portfolio company of Grey Mountain Partners (“Grey Mountain”) in the sale of the business to Wingate Partners (“Wingate”).
- Binswanger is a leading provider of repair, replacement and installation services for a full suite of glass and aluminum products.
- Grey Mountain completed two successful add-on acquisitions and Binswanger was seeking a partner to support the next phase of its growth strategy.
Drivers of Interest
- Breadth and depth of product offering and value-added services.
- Industry leading installer with strong brand equity and differentiated multi-regional footprint.
- Stable revenue base driven by high-margin repair, replacement and remodel activity.
- Impressive diversity across customers, end-markets, and geographies.
- Dedicated in-store technical sales personnel.
- Multi-branch business model.
- Positive trends and outlook for renovation, new construction, and automotive repair end-markets.
- Proven management team.
- Multiple near-term growth opportunities, including business development initiatives, margin enhancement opportunities and strategic acquisitions.