- Represented Pfingsten Partners on the sale of its portfolio company Bailey International (“Bailey”) to EBSCO Capital.
- Bailey is a value-added distributor and custom manufacturer of engineered hydraulic solutions serving repair/replacement applications and niche OEMs through a differentiated multi-brand, multi-channel model that creates incredible balance and diversity across markets and customers.
- Client was looking to provide liquidity to stockholders after strong organic growth and a successful add-on acquisition.
Drivers of Interest
- Differentiated, flexible go-to-market strategy that blends manufacturing, sourcing and distribution.
- Extensive design and application engineering capabilities.
- Highly responsive customer-centric platform.
- Comprehensive product offering of critical, customizable components.
- Stable foundation of aftermarket/ MRO and recurring demand.
- Significant diversity across customers, markets, channels-to-market, and geographies.
- Established acquisition platform with a multi-faceted growth profile.
- Experienced leadership team with proven ability to drive growth.
- Proven stability with accelerating revenue growth, expanding margins and high-quality cash flow.