- Represented B&B Electronics Manufacturing Company (“B&B” or the “Company”) in its sale to Graham Partners (“Graham”) and Inverness Graham Investments (“Inverness”).
- B&B Electronics is a leading business-to-business catalog and online direct marketer, designer, and manufacturer of industrial and commercial data connectivity products. The Company provides rugged communication solutions including Ethernet, serial, wireless, and Universal Serial Bus (USB) designed to network machines in rigorous industrial and commercial environments. B&B’s principal end customers are manufacturers and utilities that employ industrial equipment that has not yet been networked together or to enterprise IT systems and often involves disparate technologies.
- The commercial and industrial factory floor environments represent “the last frontier” of machine-to-machine networking where tens of millions of pieces of industrial equipment need to be networked.
- The Company’s unique direct marketing approach that utilizes catalogs, e-commerce, and a major accounts sales team represents a highly leverageable multi-channel model with significant upside.
- B&B had built itself into a growth-oriented, profitable market leader in its niche by developing strong design, engineering, manufacturing, and customer service capabilities to deliver its B&B-branded products and third-party products.