- Represented API Heat Transfer, Inc. (“API”), a portfolio company of Madison Capital Partners (“Madison Capital”), in its sale to Audax Group (“Audax”).
- API is a leading manufacturer of heat transfer and separation technologies used in compressors, engine cooling systems, food and beverage processing, chemicals production, and various O&G applications.
Drivers of Interest
- Strong brand recognition with a storied history in the heat transfer solutions industry.
- Accelerating growth through the market rebound.
- Significant upfront investments in equipment and management.
- Experienced engineering team with deep industry knowledge.
- Demonstrated long-term margin stability.
- Diversification across end market and application.
- Low-cost, high-value-add solutions.
- Large customer base with limited concentration.
- Attractive market and Company-driven growth anticipation.
- Compelling financial profile with strong forecasted revenue and margin growth.