- Represented All-American Scaffold (“AAS”) in the sale of the business by Summit Equity Group to Safway Group (“Safway”), a portfolio company of Odyssey Investment Partners.
- AAS is a provider of highly-complex and technical aerial-access solutions and related services. The Company features a full suite of high-value-added services includes designing, renting, erecting, dismantling, and selling custom and standard scaffold and shoring solutions.
- The client decided to explore a sale of AAS to achieve liquidity on its investment after holding the business for nearly eight years.
Drivers of Interest
- Solutions-driven offering of access solutions and industrial services.
- Comprehensive portfolio of scaffold and shoring solutions.
- Stable base of recurring revenue.
- Balanced and diverse end-markets benefitting from strong growth tailwinds.
- Long-standing, strategic relationships with a diverse set of customers.
- Strategically located facilities across the Midwest.
- Multi-faceted near- and long-term growth opportunities.
- Compelling financial profile with strong margins and free cash-flow.