- Represented ALCOM, a portfolio company of Hudson Ferry Capital, in its sale to Valley Ridge and Landon.
- ALCOM is one of the nation’s most successful and innovative aluminum trailer manufacturers. ALCOM produces branded, highly-featured enclosed and open trailers for recreational and commercial customers, including cargo, commercial utility, snowmobile, recreational, and horse and livestock.
- Acquired by Valley Ridge and Landon who offered a strong valuation and showed a desire to grow ALCOM both organically and by adding new manufacturing sites.
- ALCOM was seeking a partner to support the next phase of growth and pursue additional geographic diversity.
Drivers of Interest
- Industry leading producer of aluminum trailers.
- Broad suite of products utilizing a multi-tiered, multi-family brand strategy.
- Exceptional diversity across customers, products, markets, and geographies.
- Favorable end-market trends and shifting preferences from steel to aluminum.
- Efficient operating platform running multiple complementary MFG locations.
- Experienced and growth-minded senior leadership team.