- Represented Ad Remover (the “Company”) on its sale to Corel Inc., a portfolio company of KKR.
- Ad Remover™ is a market leading B2C SaaS provider of a subscription based, powerful, intuitive in-browser extension used to block ads and activity trackers, resulting in faster webpage load times, superior privacy protection and decreased data usage.
- Corel provides a range of cloud-based software solutions, including graphics processing, productivity, privacy, file management, and compression software tools. Offering some of the industry’s best-known software brands, such as Parallels®, MindManager®, CorelDRAW® and WinZip®, Corel provides more than 90 million individuals and teams the power to create, collaborate and deliver impressive results.
Drivers of Interest
- Compelling revenue model.
- High growth trajectory.
- Strong retention of a sticky, loyal user base.
- Robust profitability.
- Large market opportunity.